Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God." - Romans 15:7
Who we are:
We are a parish of the Metropolis of San Francisco of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, which is under the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
The people of our parish come from America, and around the world. Church services are sung in English. In each Divine Liturgy, the Lord ’s Prayer is spoken in as many languages as is requested. The aim and purpose of our Parish is to keep, practice and proclaim the Orthodox Christian Faith pure and undefiled.
- proclaiming the Gospel in accordance with the Orthodox faith
- sanctifying the faithful through God's grace in worship,
- enhancing people's spiritual life,
- instructing others and receiving them into the Church
- teaching the Orthodox faith and the ethos of the Church, which is the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23) and "the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Timothy 3:15).
Longinus the Centurion
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Breaking News! Feast Day of Saint Nectarios the Wonderworker: Father Dean will be here on November 8th to help us celebrate the Feast Day of Saint Nectarios. See "Service Information" tab for more information."
Participate in Services: St. Nectarios parishioners are encouraged to participate each week in the St Nectarios Services being streamed on the internet. You can either join a Service live in a Zoom meeting (and perhaps help conduct the Service) , or you can attend the Service on Facebook.